How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 103356
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now

I would like to get a study permit 2 children aged 5

Customer Question

I would like to get a study permit for my 2 children aged 5 and 8 Years to go to "windsor house school" in Vancouver. I and my kids are Austrian Citizens currently living in Rep of Ireland. My spouse is British and my kids are enitled to a british passport if that helps. Currently we have an austrian Passport. i would move/visit with my kids to Canada to stay with them as their mother and legal parent. Thank you for your reply.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
What would you be doing in Canada?Would you like s work permit so that you can work in Canada and then have your children go to school, just by way of example ?