How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 103356
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now

I am planning to submit an application for my Conventional

This answer was rated:

Hi, I am planning to submit an application for my Conventional refugee travel document, which will expires on November 24 2016.
Do you have any idea how long is it going to process?And if possible, to use my Philippine Passport?

Thanks for your question.

This can usually be done in 3 weeks and if the matter is urgent you can get the document within two days.

You would not be able to reenter Canada with your passport alone if that is what you are asking. You need the travel document.

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Legal Ease and other Canada Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how can i make a request on expediting my application of travel document?