Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
10263656

I am needing to have input as to whether I have committed a

Customer Question

I am needing to have input as to whether I have committed a faux pas in the area of giving possibly legal advice to a client. I am a realtor in Canada
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

These facts are very familiar but it looks like you don't have any other questions on this account.

Did I help you last time?

I am actually going to bed but I didn't want you to have to wait unanswered.

Please let me know if you are the customer I did assist last week, perhaps on the weekend, though I am not positive about that. If you are I recall the facts. If not please provide them.

But also, if you are asking for a second opinion also please let me know and I will opt out. I recall seeing another question like this a few days ago but another expert answered before I could.