T_Graham12
T_Graham12,
28732269

I HAVE A SERVICE OCCUPANT I HAVE DECIDED Assistant: Where

Customer Question

I HAVE A SERVICE OCCUPANT I HAVE DECIDED
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I HAVE A SERVICE OCCUPIER I HAVE DISMISSED HIM THUS A SERVICE OCCUPANT AGREEMENT AS SUCH BOTH VERBALLY AND AGREEMENT IN WRITING IS THERE ANY AMOUNT OF TIME THAT I HAVE TO GIVE HIM TO VACATE THIS IS IN BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADA
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: HEHAS BEEN GIVEN WRITTEN NOTICE TO VACATE THE PROPERTY AND HE HAS BEEN DISMISSED
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO I AWAIT YOUR CALL
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CALL BACK FROM ANYONE
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am not sure what went wrong on this site but your question was just moved to the Canada law list this morning. It must have been on the wrong list all this time. Perhaps this is because you are using a term that does not sound Canadian.

What is a service occupier?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

What is a service occupier?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I had an agreement with the service occupier, I do not wish to discuss this directly with you only on here for the
45 dollars i have already paid. I had given him a month to vacate if I needed the property however he did not fulfill
duties thus breaching the agreement.. service occupancy i believe is if the service is not given i can terminate b accommodation at the same time. please just answer me by this means...i have waited at least 3 days now for an answer

Your question appeared on the Canada law list on the 24th and I answered it instantly. You took over 26.5 hours to answer back. And when you did you simply said yes. I asked what a service occupier was and you still haven't answered.

I don't know what a service occupier is.

If you cannot explain it or don't wish to I will opt out.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
please refund my payment immediately

I don't work for the site. I cannot do anything like that at all.

Please deal with the site. I have spent a lot of time on your post for free which is not fair or reasonable.