How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Easson Your Own Question
James Easson
James Easson, Senior Associate Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2486
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
James Easson is online now

I would like Easson to still work on my case can you please

This answer was rated:

Hello i would like James Easson to still work on my case can you please get me in touch with him?
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in N Ireland but was on holiday in Toronto.
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: You James knows all about it.
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: He said I could ring him and I need to pay i think £ 45
Hi there, it’s James.How can I help?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Hello I want you to help me sue B*** for false information, i booked a B&B and picture they had on there website was a beautiful room when i got there the room was a dump. I wrote to then but they say i am not entitled to compensation, i have photos of the room they gave me you would not keep and dog in it. Can you please help me? many thanks Brenda.

Hi Brenda, I recall that now.If you register your details at for the small claims portal - this is the first part of the process to enable you to sue Booking.comCould you give me the star rating and I can offer unlimited and free of charge follow up Q&A’sKind regardsJim
James Easson and other Canada Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello James can you please how my case is going and is there anything more I need to? Brenda
Hi Brenda,Did you manage to sign up on that site to start the claim against
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do you mean the form in the UK to claim help to pay case?
the small claims service in the UK? You just need to register and can start a claim via that website.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay will do now thanks.