Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
10263656

Could you kindly let me know information about investor visa

Customer Question

Could you kindly let me know information about investor visa in Canada and it process?
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 7 days ago.

Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 7 days ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 7 days ago.

I am sorry for the delay.

Are you involved in start up businesses?