Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
10263656

I m international student (tier4 visa)I m looking to apply

Customer Question

Hi I m international student (tier4 visa)I m looking to apply for a Canada visiting visa I have applied before 1 year back when I was in my home country at that my visa has been rejected now want to apply for it again will be my visa success this time or it will any issues with my past visa ejection
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 10 days ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

What reasons were provided last time you applied for refusing you the permit?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The reason was they are not satisfied with my financial statement and leaving the country (Canada) with in time after visiting
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 6 days ago.

Are you in school during this school year?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yaa
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Reply plz
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 6 days ago.

Then it may be that your visa application will be much stronger. If you are attending school and can prove that then clearly you would not want to remain in Canada and give up your education to stay in our country illegally.

So I suggest that you apply again and this time provide sufficient proof of funds, prove that you are enrolled in school and prove that you have paid for the school's tuition for the full year and also if you have travelled more than make sure you list all the places you have travelled to.

Does that help?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

I apologize for the delay. I had actually written this answer and thought I had posted it but clearly I had not and I am so sorry about that.