How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 138622
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 12 years.
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now

Please I need a visa to Canada from Iceland, I live in

Customer Question

Hello please I need a visa to Canada from Iceland
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in Iceland
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: yes please also I like to get a job
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 16 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be working on your question today and I am looking forward to our conversation.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 16 days ago.

Please note that I am working from my computer and not actually texting. If you don’t answer back for a while I may not be online when you do but I will never desert you and will check back often. As well, as I am working from home it is possible that I will be interrupted but I will always return back as soon as I can.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 16 days ago.

I know your question is important to you and I will be giving it the time and attention it deserves.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

You do not need a visa to visit Canada if you are a citizen of Iceland. You only need an electronic travel authorization. Here is a link to the information that you will need:

Does that help?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Okay thank you
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 16 days ago.

You are very welcome.

Thank you for trusting us to help you here at JustAnswer.   If you need more clarification or have a follow-up question just reply and we can continue our dialogue. If you would like to ask me new questions please start a new post and if you do if you say “This is only for Debra” I will be sure to give your post top priority.