Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 12 years.
10263656

I need to apply for a visa to Canada, I am a resident in the

Customer Question

I need to apply for a visa to Canada , I am a resident in the United Kingdom I am a Nigerian by nationality
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: NOTHING
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I just need to know what type of visa to apply for
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 18 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be working on your question today and I am looking forward to our conversation.

Please note that I am working from my computer and not actually texting. If you don’t answer back for a while I may not be online when you do but I will never desert you and will check back often. As well, as I am working from home it is possible that I will be interrupted but I will always return back as soon as I can.

I know your question is important to you and I will be giving it the time and attention it deserves.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Is this about coming for a visit?

Are you doubly vaccinated?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 17 days ago.

I wish I had heard from you but I'm going to assume that you are asking about visiting so you need a visitor's visa and you can come to visit Canada now so long as you get this visa and so long as you are doubly vaccinated.

Does that help?

Thank you for trusting us to help you here at JustAnswer.   If you need more clarification or have a follow-up question just reply and we can continue our dialogue. If you would like to ask me new questions please start a new post and if you do if you say “This is only for Debra” I will be sure to give your post top priority.