Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 12 years.
10263656

Expired canadian residents card, ontario but in uk now, no

Customer Question

expired canadian residents card
JA: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: ontario but in uk now
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no only just realised
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: fly back on Canada on the 16th Sept
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 14 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be working on your question today and I am looking forward to our conversation.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi Debra
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can you help me?

Please note that I am working from my computer and not actually texting. If you don’t answer back for a while I may not be online when you do but I will never desert you and will check back often. As well, as I am working from home it is possible that I will be interrupted but I will always return back as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
But can you help me with my problem?

I know your question is important to you and I will be giving it the time and attention it deserves.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Are you asking how you can enter?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I need to fly back to Canada

You will have to apply for a permanent resident travel document. I don't see how you can get it in time though.

Here's a link to the information that you will need:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-permanent-resident-travel-document.html

Does that help?

Thank you for trusting us to help you here at JustAnswer.   If you need more clarification or have a follow-up question just reply and we can continue our dialogue. If you would like to ask me new questions please start a new post and if you do if you say “This is only for Debra” I will be sure to give your post top priority.