How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 138600
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 12 years.
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now

Expired canadian residents card, ontario but in uk now, no

Customer Question

expired canadian residents card
JA: What province are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: ontario but in uk now
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no only just realised
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: fly back on Canada on the 16th Sept
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 14 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be working on your question today and I am looking forward to our conversation.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi Debra
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can you help me?
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 14 days ago.

Please note that I am working from my computer and not actually texting. If you don’t answer back for a while I may not be online when you do but I will never desert you and will check back often. As well, as I am working from home it is possible that I will be interrupted but I will always return back as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
But can you help me with my problem?
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 14 days ago.

I know your question is important to you and I will be giving it the time and attention it deserves.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Are you asking how you can enter?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I need to fly back to Canada
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 14 days ago.

You will have to apply for a permanent resident travel document. I don't see how you can get it in time though.

Here's a link to the information that you will need:

Does that help?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for trusting us to help you here at JustAnswer.   If you need more clarification or have a follow-up question just reply and we can continue our dialogue. If you would like to ask me new questions please start a new post and if you do if you say “This is only for Debra” I will be sure to give your post top priority.