Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 12 years.
10263656

Ok Im not sure if an Im not sure if an fca document is real

Ok Im not sure if an Im not sure if an fca document is real or fake.
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Im in canada and did some online trading and it has been investigated by a company
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: There is an agent i work with through blockchain.com who recovered all the funds and I have already deposited money into an electrum account of which they control and I only make deposits. He claims it is 100 % secure.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I would like to know if the letter I received is legitimate or fake and also I would like to get my money back that I deposited without sending any more from Electrum and this agent. The company is Plus500 UK LTDLICENCE No. FRN 509909
Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be working on your question today and I am looking forward to our conversation.

I am very happy to answer your potential scam question. I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

As a first step can I please have your first name?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
man

Hi Sandra,

The call option is an excellent option. I am sure another lawyer will call you at some point today. I actually do not take calls. I prefer to work online so we can go up and back as much as you need to. Would you like to wait for a call and I can discuss follow up questions with you after the call or would you prefer to go ahead now?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Not at this time I prefer online. Just need a few answers
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
im working at the moment at a construction site for 8 hours I live in Canada and im not sure where you are.

I am in Toronto and I know exactly what is going on. Should I just go ahead and explain?

Also, I just wanted to mention that the site seems to be unstable and it's very hard for me to get my posts to go up so I'm not deserting you even if it looks like I am.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Go ahead and explain
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
You can text me

Thanks for clarifying. I am happy to provide you with an answer now.

Thanks also for your patience.

Here is the answer to your query. Please do not hesitate to ask any follow up questions related to this response and know that I will respond as soon as I can.

This is a scam. I've answer questions exactly like this many times a week on this site. They cannot recover funds that you've lost through a scam. They are part of the scam.

They will never give you back your money as they too are criminals. If they recovered funds and wanted to be paid they would take their fees from the money they allegedly recovered.

Do you see what I mean?

Please do not hesitate to reply back if you need any further clarification.

Is there anything more I can help you with before I mark this question as complete?

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favourite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish, again my name is Debra.

Thank you very much and best wishes.