How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Senior Advisor
Category: Canada Tax
Satisfied Customers: 30247
Experience:  International tax law
Type Your Canada Tax Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now

Where do I get advice on sending owed tax to Canada no on

Customer Question

Where do I get advice on sending owed tax to Canada no on I’ve spoken to knows
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Weston union .HMRC CRA ( Canada revenue agency Nat west, citizens advice, and their business line
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Canada Tax
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have filed my taxes through They have advised me that I owe the CRA $1524.8. After contacting the CRA they have said that they have not received my tax return yet. But any money I owe is due tomorrow and I have to pay it by then or face penalties and fines. I have been struggling to find a way to pay this as many people have told me that they do not understand the method of payment. The payment is going to be late.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I’m happy to wait.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 12 days ago.

Related Canada Tax Questions