TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Senior Advisor
Experience:  International tax law
14155347

Where do I get advice on sending owed tax to Canada no on

Customer Question

Where do I get advice on sending owed tax to Canada no on I’ve spoken to knows
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Weston union .HMRC CRA ( Canada revenue agency Nat west, citizens advice, and their business line
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Canada Tax
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have filed my taxes through TaxBack.com. They have advised me that I owe the CRA $1524.8. After contacting the CRA they have said that they have not received my tax return yet. But any money I owe is due tomorrow and I have to pay it by then or face penalties and fines. I have been struggling to find a way to pay this as many people have told me that they do not understand the method of payment. The payment is going to be late.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I’m happy to wait.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 12 days ago.