carlday1
carlday1, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I have a Blaupunkt Manchester 110 car cd radio in my car. I

Customer Question

I have a Blaupunkt Manchester 110 car cd radio in my car. I have put in a usb stick with MP3 tracks on it and it plays the track but every 10sec or some it broadcast a message something like usb demo Any ideas how I can stop this
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 8 months ago.

H​I Sean,

​My name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. I have attached a user manual to this chat thread.

​Have you checked the demo mode is turned off.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Carl
I have looked all the way through the attached manual and nowhere does it say anything about turning on or off the demo mode how do you do that?
Expert:  carlday1 replied 8 months ago.

HI,

Do you have a various menu within the setting on the radio if you do the demo will be under that menu. I will see if I can find the exact procedure.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi CarlI have sorted it it wasn't the stereo it was that I had converted the music files from m4a format to MP3 using a trial software version.
Thanks for your reply
Expert:  carlday1 replied 8 months ago.

H​I,

​I am pleased it is all sorted.