Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Will the Pioneer Ca-r-pi.085 interface allow the fitting of

Customer Question

Will the Pioneer Ca-r-pi.085 interface allow the fitting of the 2-DIN Pioneer SPH-DA120 unit into the 2009 Honda CR-V (with nav)?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Since no one has posted any info here on this model for this set up you may need to speak with an audio install facility in your area to see if they can look this up for you to see if this will fit and work as well as if any special adapters are needed that they can order in or if this is even compatible with your model vehicle.If this is or was already checked let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That is no answer at all. I have indeed asked locally, as I said a local supplier gave up trying to make this work using adapters available at the time. I have just found this particular item as asked if anyone knew if it worked. Your website stated that a Pioneer technician was available to answer. This is not true. Please make refund through PayPal now, or I shall have to escalate it to a claim.

I apologize if my info didn't help here.If you would like I can open your question up for others to see if they can assist further on this or if not below is the link to customer care where they can assist with the fees.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks Pete