Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Could you tell us how to connect a Samsung Galaxy s6 edge to

Customer Question

Hi could you tell us how to connect a Samsung Galaxy s6 edge to the media of a vahuxhall Astra gtc 2012. it seems not to have bluetooth but can recognise an i phone though a usb cable. THANKS
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.

Unfortunately, your model doesn't support this feature with this device.I do not see a kit that would allow this to work on your model, unfortunately.It looks like only an iPhone will work and is fully compatible with your model.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete