stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

My clifford alarm is imobalizing my van i need to reset can

Customer Question

hi pearl my clifford alarm is imobalizing my van i need to reset can you please email instruction 1-800-2740200 / rpn479v/p/x2(66)codes / fccidezsde1478 many thanks john
JA: Do you have the manual for your unit? Have you tried common default passwords (e.g. 0000 or 1234)?
Customer: only bought van recently no paperwork
JA: Is this the original unit, or an aftermarket one?
Customer: no idea i have given all info on back of key phob
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Car Electronics
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is,any,body,getting.back.to.me
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  JamesInch replied 2 years ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** am one of the category experts, I see you raised the question some time ago, do you still require assistance?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorted thanks
Expert:  JamesInch replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for confirming have a good day.