stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

Nothing at all. Everything has ceased working, All 4 wheels

Customer Question

Nothing at all. Everything has ceased working, All 4 wheels are locked; the starter doesn't turn over; no lights work etc.etc.
JA: Do you have the manual for your unit? Have you tried common default passwords (e.g. 0000 or 1234)?
Customer: The car is at present at a garage where they have gold us they have no idea what to do next. The car had the ECU repaired a short time ago and a dry joint was sorted out
JA: Is this the original unit, or an aftermarket one?
Customer: As far as IO know it is the original
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Philip Wessels replied 2 years ago.

Hi - My name is ***** ***** I will try and assist you today. What make and model is your vehicle ?