stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I have a 2007 Mercedes CL550 and am having problems with the

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Mercedes CL550 and am having problems with the comand system
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  experteer replied 2 years ago.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

What`s the problem with your Comand?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, the car itself drives perfectly but most of the important items are on the 'comand' computer - the satnav on 'Comand' works perfectly but I'm getting massages to say most other things on 'comand' are not working. I believe the main problem id the analogue clock on the dashboard is stuck on the date of 25/11/19 and nothing can be done to get this changed - this explains why the analogue clock always displays winter time and that's 1 hour behind the correct time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My car is a 2007 Mercedes CL550 with only 67,500 miles on the clock and one previous owner from new.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please return to online conversation.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please return to online conversation urgent.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is Michael still there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Why is no one replying?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ring my mobile it's +44 7***********

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.