stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

The Car Radio has no power or the aerial is not working or

Customer Question

The Car Radio has no power or the aerial is not working or both
JA: Who makes your car electronics?
Customer: The car is aFord focus although rather elderly
JA: What have you tried so far with your car electronics?
Customer: I have had the cods replaced at Fords that is all,I think they would repair but I would take the car and got time just then.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No .
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please carry on
Expert:  JamesInch replied 2 years ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

So there is no sign of life at all on the radio when you turn it on, even with engine started?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  JamesInch replied 2 years ago.

Have you checked the fuse board, this is normally located in the passenger or drivers foot well.