carlday1
carlday1, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

What is the code for grounding car radio. FA 588861049015

Customer Question

What is the code for grounding car radio. FA 588861049015 Manufactured. 23/08/2006
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Grinding model(###) ###-####JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: 1449
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It’s for my grandsons first car a Fiat Punto Grande
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Yes carry on and find the code requested,but time is of the essence now thanks
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 7 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  carlday1 replied 5 days ago.

My name is Carl and I will help with your question.

This type of radio requires reading a special chip inside the radio to get the code unfortunately it is not possible to work out the code from the serial number. The best thing I can suggest is to call your local fiat dealer and ask them for the code as they will have it stored against details for the car.

I hope this helps

Carl