stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I have a pioneer car stereo with sat nav and screen gone

Customer Question

I have a pioneer car stereo with sat nav and screen gone blank. Lines appear if I touch it and touch functions also work
JA: What Pioneer model do you have?
Customer: Not sure https://www.halfords.com/technology/car-audio/dab-car-stereos/pioneer-avic-z710dab-car-stereo-693219.html. I think it's this one . I bought it from Halfords
JA: What have you tried so far with your Pioneer unit?
Customer: No it sure what to try. if I push the screen it lights up with lines on it but if I'm not careful it calls someone in the phone. It was working fine, gave me the drive safely in message and then no screen. What should I try?
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks that would be great to thank uiu
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 months ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 7 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Gavin Perry replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I help you get your unit repaired.