BrookerMechanic
BrookerMechanic,
Experience:  dasdasd
114994970

The radio is locked, I just bought it... miles are 128349,

Customer Question

The radio is locked
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?
Customer: I just bought it... miles are 128349
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: Kuga 2009
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Havent tried anything yet
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No i dont think so
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  BrookerMechanic replied 12 days ago.

I am here to look into your question today, so please feel free to ask me anything required to resolve your problem! We all understand it can be annoying when your auto is not operating as expected but not to worry I will do my utmost to help get it sorted. I am just looking at the information you have provided now, so bear with me for a few moments, please.Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thankyou.. i have the serial number and the code i just dont know how to get it unlocked to enter the code

Hello and welcome, let's see if I can help you today with your Ford.

OK, so you need the stereo serial number.

You have to remove the stereo and get the serial number off it, then you will be able to get the passcode online or from any Ford dealer.

I hope this information has been helpful, please let me know if you require further assistance.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi i have the serial number and the code, i dont know how to unlock the stereo to type the code in

OK, give me a minute.

Switch on the radio, press the number 1 button repeatedly for the first digit of your code and then number 2 button for the second digit of your code, and so on. when you have done the last one it will automatically come on.