How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Greg Your Own Question
Greg, Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 7284
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
Type Your Car Question Here...
Greg is online now

How do I override/remove my imobiliser ,I have damaged my key

This answer was rated:

How do I override/remove my imobiliser ,I have damaged my key fob!

Do you have an aftermarket system fitted , or original Skoda ?? think the 93's did not have original .

If not sure send me a photo of the remote clicker (fob)

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

skoda reg p ,key is okay locks and unlocks doors etc but the "chip" in the front of fob is damaged(|drilled dont ask :) )

Hi Tom if you have drilled the keys chip in the key then you will have to get a replacement key and have it reprogrammed to your cars immo system ,
No other way round this .
If you have a spare key then use this to get to the locksmith or dealer to have a new key cut and programmed .

If you don't have a spare key use this locksmith locator and they will come out to you .

work out a lot cheaper that having your car towed into the dealers.

Please click here for the locksmith locator .

Need further assistance then please get back to me .

Rgds Greg

Greg and other Car Specialists are ready to help you