Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech

Hi I have a ldv maxus year 55 I have a problem with the lights

Customer Question

Hi I have a ldv maxus year 55 I have a problem with the lights they are going on and off all the time and this also stops the electric windows from working and the lights on the inside dash.

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello Michele,

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im sorry to see you have had a wait on your question -

Just before we continue - can you please tell me exactly what you have checked as to the cause of this thus far...

Also - exactly which lights are doing this and doe sit include the dash lights ( the back lighting ) ?

Kind Rgds, MIKE.....................................