Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.

hi my clk240 wipers only work on washwipe they sometimes work

hi my clk240 wipers only work on washwipe they sometimes work ok if indicator is on,could it be the switch?
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Yes the issue that you are having with the vehicle wipers is in fact consistent with a failure to the wiper switch, replacing the switch will correct the problem.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

many thanks, ***** ***** have to remove the steering wheel or and will car need reprogram, I have a new switch on the way from euro parts.

Yes the steering wheel will need to be removed, no reprogram should be needed. Thank you.