How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike Your Own Question
Mike, Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 39198
Experience:  Tech Expert
Type Your Car Question Here...
Mike is online now

we have a fiat ducato panel van reg yj07zyu multijet 100.

This answer was rated:

we have a fiat ducato panel van reg yj07zyu multijet 100. where is oil filler cap for gearbox oil.

Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help - Sorry to see you have had a wait.

The transmission doesn't have a filler cap same as the engine has - it is a plug affair that is located above the drive shaft- I can let you have a drawing if needed.

Im very pleased to have helped you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.
Mike and other Car Specialists are ready to help you