Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.

ldv maxus heater vent controlls inoperable all flaps are

ldv maxus
heater vent controlls inoperable all flaps are closed and no air blows out of any even when
fan is on full ?
centrall locking system has failure no longer operates.
wash wipe system failure.
radio is a joke and probably came out of a cornflake packet and no i wont buy another ldv.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
From what you are describing and with all of the different failures that the vehicle is having these issues are likely coming from a internal fault in the BCM which control all of this. The first step is to have the vehicle scanned and the module tested.