How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Matt Your Own Question
Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 22893
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
Type Your Car Question Here...
Matt is online now

is there a way to deristrict my Cdi unit on my 98 Suzuki

This answer was rated:

Hi is there a way to deristrict my Cdi unit on my 98 Suzuki tr50 street magic mini bike? Thanks nige

you need the Cdi box off one of the later Z-90 bikes this will raise the rev limit to the normal level

its also worth checking inside the air inlet of the engine as often there's a restrictor fitted to reduce the amount of air the engine can breathe and sometimes a washer / restrictor welded into the exhaust too
Matt and other Car Specialists are ready to help you