How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Greg Your Own Question
Greg, Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 7336
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
Type Your Car Question Here...
Greg is online now

How long do i have to have my licence in order to rent a

This answer was rated:

how long do i have to have my licence in order to rent a private companys give to new drivers
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

This you will have to check with your local rental firm, as i do know its normally 3 years. But some will let you rent after 1 year ..

Europcar rental :

A full and valid driving licence must have been held for a minimum of 3 years. The new style UK driving licence must be accompanied by its counterpart. The paper counterpart is never acceptable on its own, both parts need to be presented at the local Branch when collecting the car or van as stated in our standard terms and conditions.

Holders of the old style UK paper licence must also provide an additional form of photographic ID in the form of a Full Valid Passport, Armed Forces ID Card or a Police Warrant Card, no other form of identification will be accepted.

Please get get back to me if still having issue with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.

If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know.

Kind regards Greg.

Greg and other Car Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what companys offer rentals for 12 month licences