Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

The center brake light on my 2004 Bentley Continental has stopped

The center brake light on my 2004 Bentley Continental has stopped working
could it be a relay
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
The center brake light runs on the same circuit as the other brake lights so this would eliminate the relay or fuse. What would cause this issue is a faulty bulb or faulty wiring to the light assembly. If the bulb is good the wiring will need to be tested with a test light because it will likely be a faulty ground.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike

Can you tell me where I can access the wiring to the LED light. Can I get to it through the rear interior light

Colin

You will have to remove the center light assembly to access the wiring.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike

Is that Inside

Colin

Yes that will be inside of the rear of the vehicle.