Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years

Saab 9000 headlights suffer from reflector failure. Is there

Saab 9000 headlights suffer from reflector failure. Is there a 'near fit' replacement, would be quite happy to accept mods as required to be able to achieve modern standards?
hello I'd suggst contacting the specialist SAAB brekers and then replace the bulbs with one of the many HID kits availabe saab breakers: and a suitable HID kit
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Matt, Do HID's not still rely on the condition of the reflectors? Perhaps not?
hello HID's do still require a reasonable reflector but the lighting power is usually double to three times that of a regular bulb so the condition is as important
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
.......hmm....... maybe, but like turning the volume up, really looking for new replacements to achieve current 2015 standards, function leads not originality.
OK how about this firm: looks like they can make a pair of custom units based on your existing parts for about £300
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Matt that sounds more like it. ray
Glad to helpBear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you press accept at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please press accept.