Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years

My Audi TT 3.2 auto keeps going down a gear then changes back

Customer Question

My Audi TT 3.2 auto keeps going down a gear then changes back up at 50mph
Category: Car
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
Hello I'm assuming that this is the DSG box, so I'd 1st suggest repalcing the gearbox oil with fresh and fit a new filter at the same time if this doesn't help speak to your local dealer about having the latest software flashed into the control unit as there are many upgrades over the years for this transmisson
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.