How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Matt Your Own Question
Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 22896
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
Type Your Car Question Here...
Matt is online now
This answer was rated:

I have a 57 plate b6 passat 2.0 tdi 170 . I bought the

Hi. I have a 57... Show More
Hi. I have a 57 plate b6 passat 2.0 tdi 170 . I bought the car 2 years ago from a vw main dealer. I'm just wonder how I can find out if the injectors have been changed on the recall or if I need to get this done
Show Less
Ask Your Own Car Question
the best method is to get in touch with your local dealer with your VIN number ( found on the V5 document) they will then be able to tell you what recalls have been applied to that chassis and if any are pending
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you