Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

My son has a Nessian Mirca 2002 or 2005,1.0 ,When his

my son has a Nessian Mirca 2002 or 2005,1.0 ,When his headlights are on his Brake lights asre on and stay on all the time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When my son's car headlights are on his brake lights stay on all the time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When my son's head lights are on his brake lights come on and stay in his Nissian mirca 2002 1.0 car

Hi..there..

I note you mention that the bulbs have been inspected..but have you check to ensure the bulbs are double filament type on both sides..and not a single filament bulb..that could cause the brake lights to stay on when the headlamps are in use cause they use brake light circuit to act as tail light...worth checking if you havent done so...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will get my son to check that when he comes home from his holidays on Saturday,7

No problem...if you need to ask anything further then just ask....

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok Thank you