Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

BMW Alpina B10 V8s fitted with M62B48 engine does anyone

BMW Alpina B10 V8s fitted with M62B48 engine does anyone know torque settings for 4 x crank damper bolts, please

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Hi Richard .

You will need new screws as these are stretch type .

First torque to 100Nm.

Then 3 X 60 degrees.

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i/we will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Before rating poor or bad please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't i will opt out so another expert can.
We want you to be happy with an answer and help you with your problem . Want you to be a happy motorist .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating to this problem
Kind regards Greg..