Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech

I need advice about my car, my car has lack of power, they

Customer Question

Hi I need advice about my car , my car has lack of power , they plugged my car in and said it was one of my injectors witch is covered in warranty , couple of days gone by I ring the garage the car is at and see if it's repaired , they said I've had all 4 injectors changed and still had the problem so they said they sent my car to main dealer , came back my glow plug suspected chipped off causing more damage , I've spoke to at least 10 mechanics and they all said only way the glow plug chipped if someone tried to take them out or they been banged hard.. is there anyway I can take this further please.
Category: Car
Expert:  James-Law replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** i will help you with this.

Is this a legal or mechanical question please?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Mechanical please.

Ok - you have posted in legal. I will ask for this to be moved. Dont reply to me, otherwise the system thinks you are stuck!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi I paid for this bit you didn't transfer me to the correct team