Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Range Rover Evoque, multiple warnings appeared this

Range Rover Evoque, multiple warnings appeared this morning.Park brake,emergency brake, HDC,ABS,Terrain response, stability control.Steering feels heavier. Switching on, message stated start engine or systems would shut down within three minutes.Obviously suspect electrics, is there a reset, or if not can I drive, carefully, to garage.?

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Okay first disconnect the battery and touch the two cable together for a few seconds .

Check battery voltage a fully charged battery should have +12.6 volts ,if less recharge battery or replace.

wait another 5 minutes and if battery is in good condition reconnect the battery ,first the positive then the negative .

The switch on the ignition .if the warning lights still come on you will need to be hooked up to a diagnostic scan tool and check for malfunction codes in the ABS system.

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i/we will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Before rating poor or bad please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't i will opt out so another expert can.
We want you to be happy with an answer and help you with your problem . Want you to be a happy motorist .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating to this problem
Kind regards Greg..