Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

What are the fault codes 1163 and 1207

What are the fault codes 1163 and 1207

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

P1163 looks to be a fault with the injectors

P1207 looks to be a fault with the fuel pressure regulator.

With these codes both codes can set when there is a fault with one or more fuel injectors as a faulty injector can cause the fuel pressure regulator issue here.I would have the injectors tested for any fault with any of them needing replaced as this is the most likely fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete