Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

How do I set up automatic charging time on a 2015 nissan

How do I set up automatic charging time on a 2015 nissan leaf (WR15 EQV)

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases, info like this may be difficult to obtain and you may have to contact a dealer to see if they can tell you how this is done.They usually won't charge you to tell you this.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The manual contains details of how to do this with ‘Nissan EV Nav’ system, but not with ‘Nissan Connect’ system, as mine.
I will try and locate a Dealer nearer than 50 miles!

You may be able to call a dealer and ask them over the phone as I have done before.Let them know you are 50 miles away and just need to ask a quick question on how this is done or if this is even an option for your model here.This is usually the best way to do this.But if the info in your book does not talk about your model it may not be an option to turn this on or set this up.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here or above ( should be a link to click on ) as this is how I receive credit for my time, this can be done at any time and you can still come back here and reply if needed.Your 5-star rating is appreciated

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Peter,
I followed your advice and contacted a local(ish) Dealer, who did, in fact, explain how to achieve automatic charging timing on my model (Visia 2). Job done, but he did accept that it was not covered in the manuals.
One blemish on an otherwise impressive introduction to this type of car.
Thank you very much for you advice and help. I could, if you would like, write you a step by step guide how to accomplish this. Please let me know.
Ivan

That is great to hear.I will keep this in mind for future reference on this no need to write up the procedure for me but I do appreciate it.

Thanks Pete