Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

The diesel fuelfilter i need a diagram to fit the hoses

the diesel fuelfilter i need a diagram to fit the hoses after my local garage removed them and cant rember how they go back on

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Since no one has posted the info on how to fit these hoses this can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.You may have to get this info from a local dealer or another garage that has a diagram layout of these hoses.In allot of cases, they won't charge to tell you how these are installed.If this is not an option for you on this here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete