rwhill1
rwhill1,
14784508

Ive got a vectra 2005 ,and the n/s dip beam stoped working

Customer Question

hi ,ive got a vectra 2005 ,and the n/s dip beam stoped working ,so i changed the bulb,still not working ,so i changed the ignighter,still not working , any ideas
Category: Car
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rwhill1 replied 4 months ago.

Couple of ideas;

1. The bulb holder / connections could be corroded, try cleaning with some abrasive paper

2. There might be a fuse that's blown, although if that's for both headlights it probably isn't that.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Contacts all new so that’s not it ? Fuse not probable , donot know where to go from here
Expert:  rwhill1 replied 4 months ago.

It could be the wiring I guess, which you would need to test the continuity of with a meter, but I don't really have any specific ideas, so rather than having a call it's probably best if I opt out in case another Expert can help you.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok , it needs someone that’s ok with car electronics and xenon lights in a Macanic but over my head, thanks for your help