Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I am in the US and am looking for the Toyota EWD (electrical

Customer Question

I am in the US and am looking for the Toyota EWD (electrical wiring diagram book) on a 1998 LS400, UCF20. VIN JT153UF2000130147. I'm also looking for the same info on a 1998 Hilux, LN165R. VIN JT133LNG800007721. I have already tried toyota-tech.eu and lexus-tech.eu and these vehicles are not supported on that site. Do you know where I could get an electronic or paper version of these books? Thank you for your time.
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases, you may have to contact a dealer to get the book/info your looking for for your model here as this may be the only place you can get this.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete