Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Do the light clusters for a C70 need a left and right road

Do the light clusters for a C70 need a left and right road use type. In other words, are there 4 different versions of the head lamps or can the tow types be adjusted.

you don't mention what year your car is ? but on some of the later cars ( 2012 on) there's a button on the dashboard with a headlight symbol and a dotted arc over the symbol? if present you push and hold this button for five seconds and the lights move to the other side

otherwise there should be a lever on the back of the lamp that you move over to change the dip diection of the lamp

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry. The car is a 2000 C70. The described cars seem very sophisticated! John

hello John

Ok if its that early sorry to say that there's no adjustment

so there are lhd and rhd headlamp types depending on the market

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks. Thats what I thought. No need to call. John

glad to help

My goal is to give you the best advice that I can and I hope that I've helped today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. If you need more help, use the reply box to let me know.
If you're not pleased, also let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent further replies
Thanks Matt