Marty, Bosch Certified Master Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.

After replacing tail lamp fuse on my 2004 d22 nissan navara

after replacing blown tail lamp fuse on my 2004 d22 nissan navara it now will not run and no glow for my mechanic
Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: yes engine bay and dashboard.diagnostic machine revealed no problems.All unused fuse slots under dash have had fuses fitted .Could this be a problem?
Assistant: Are you fixing your Navara yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No.It is at mechanical workshop for service where it no longer would start after they changed a blown tail light fuse and service.They have tested all fuses on both sides,diagnostic machine .no power on injector plug no glow
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The problem happened once before out bush after connecting a caravan plug.No tail lights then after replacing fuses lights worked.Next morning no glow plugs and not starting .removed and replaced some fuses till glow plugs worked and all good.

Hi, my name is***** the shop to disconnect both battery cables and joint the two cable ends together for 5 minutes then reconnect them to the battery and see if it will start.

Let me know if this helps.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The problem has been solved
Dirty fuse for ec1

Excellent! I'm glad you got it sorted out!