Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Prius 2007 brake on 10km/h release for 1sec and grip again

hiprius 2007 brake on 10km/h release for 1sec and grip again in same time i hear the sound from abs actuator and slipping light on dash flashing.l changed abs actuator and also invertor convertor but didnt fix the problem.there is no fault n diag scan (i have garage)
do you have any suggestion
thanks
Adel

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.

Take it for a drive monitoring the wheel speed sensor signals on a scan tools data list to see if one of the wheel speed sensors are sending a false speed signal intermittently as this causes this issue here.If this was already done and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Pete
Thank you for advise it fixed
Adel

Your welcome