Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer

My 2010 530 D GT leans on rear drivers side over night, but

hi my 2010 530 D GT leans on rear drivers side over night, but levels up once driving again,only started doing this when i put my heavy tool box in boot, my local garage has had a look and says air bag not leaking, used some spray to check for leaks.
any help or advise welcolme.regards

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.

If it pumps up and rides level and only does this as it sits several hours or overnight even if they sprayed down the air shock with a spray it can still be leaking and is most common for this issue here.I have done the spray trick before and found no leaks then I removed the air shock and placed it in a tub of water and applied air to it to find the leak.This may need to be done.If it rides level and operates properly once started then this isn't a level sensor or valve block issue or the pump at fault.It is usually a leak that's hard to see.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete