Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Honda jazz 1.4 2013 automatic slipping gear It's a paddle

Customer Question

Honda jazz 1.4 2013 automatic slipping gear
It's a paddle shift model
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.

If the check engine or any other warning lights have come on with this issue here the first thing that needs to be done is to have the fault codes read out/checked with a compatible scan tool or computer plugged into your model that can read all computers in your vehicle.Once this is done any codes set then need to be diagnosed to then help to locate and repair this issue here.If it is slipping in gear this may be a fault with a worn clutch or band issue in the transmission.In some cases, all that is needed is a fluid change.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete