Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Landrover discovery 2 TD5 how to remove C42 Radio

Customer Question

Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases, the info for something like this has to be obtained from a dealer when no one has posted any info here on how this is removed or replaced.They may or may not charge a small fee for this.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete