sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a quick question i have a range rover evoque and it

hi therei have a quick question
i have a range rover evoque and it start to jerks while driving ?i called the break down and it was showing this message code definition not found please refer to service manual P008B$7E8.
can you help please many thanks

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi so what is the problem

Dear customer, It looks like to a trouble in the injection system because you have a pression trouble. have you recently make maintanence to the injection system?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I didn’t to be honest
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is it a serious problem? Can I still driver the car until I sort out this problem ?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have services the car 4 month ago
I changed the oil and the filters,breakbads.

Dear customer, It is not a serious problem but it is necessary to make the maintenance to the injection system as soon as you can in order to keep your car in good drive conditions.

If your inquire is clear, please rate my answer in the stars rate. Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do I need to change itor do I need to clean it ?

No, just maintenance which means to clean it.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Thank you very much! if you wish you would leave a tip for my service. Have a good day! thanks for trust in justanswer.