sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a cx5 2.2 diesel. I have started to experience what I

Hi I have a cx5 2.2 diesel. I have started to experience what I wojld dezcribe as almost like the engine misses a beat a couple of times while around 1250 - 1750 rpm . Other tjan this the engine is great. Any ideas
?

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in Justanswer.

Dear customer, this vibrations you're experience at this rpm generally are maintenance problems in the injection system.
When was the last time you did the maintenance (cleaning up the whole system) to this system?
Most of the times the fail is occasioned by dirt bits in the fuel pump and in the injectors.
My recommendation is to clean the whole system since the fuel tank to the injectors.
Once the maintenance is done. Your problem should be solved and your motor will work as usualt again or even better. It's nothing to worry.

Dear customer, if your inquiry is clear, please do not forget to rate my services in the stars rate. Thank you very much!